My blog today is all about thanking five great career experts and bloggers I follow. This is my #FollowSundaythroughSaturday list.
1. Debra Wheatman @debrawheatman The career coaching reputation Deb has created with http://careersDoneWrite.com is inspiring to say the very least. Her blog is no nonsense, and her enthusiasm for coaching great people towards great careers is contagious.
2. JT O’Donnell @jtodonnell and @careerealism This career management guru’s energy amazes me. She works with the very best in career experts, and if you can’t find the answers at www.careerealism.com, then I would bet you are asking the wrong question. This is simply the one-stop shop of career resources. I read her daily updates every morning before I read the morning newspaper. You must join her email newsletter list my friends.
3. Brent Peterson @interviewangel Look for Brent’s work at www.interviewangel.com. I had the pleasure of hearing Brent speak at the National Association of Colleges and Employers National Conference last summer in Orlando, FL and am looking forward to meeting Brent again next month in Dallas. I always look forward to Brent’s blog and Twitter updates.
4. Kirk Baumann @kbaumann Kirk and I have many common interests such as helping the next generation of college graduates find their career passion, Students in Free Enterprise and FOOTBALL! Kirk is exactly what he notes on his Twitter bio: a Social Media Enthusiast. If Kirk doesn’t know someone, I would bet he knows someone who knows that person. This guy is CONNECTED! His blog at http://campus-to-career.com is a must add to your blogroll.
5. Diane Gottsman @dianegottsman Diane’s Protocol School of Texas http://protocolschooloftexas.com is sharing etiquette wisdom with every age group of life. She receives rave reviews from her work with children to college students to business executives. I was so honored to have Diane here at Texas A&M speaking to the Mays Business School Fulltime MBA Program last fall. The company tag line says it best: A Better Way to a Better You.
This might be a short list of must-follows, but it is a most powerful one. Please follow these experts, and I promised you be inspired and find yourself looking to learn more.